Savored Moments

Monday, November 05, 2007

Happy Day!

Halloween was my last day of working for The Bank! That worked out so well. So many things accomplished this year, my surgery, ending a decade long job, Mom wins over breast cancer, and daughter moving back to her Dad's house.

For the Vulvar melanoma, I had surgery and did not have chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Thanks to the good doctors at UAMS! I was off for surgery and recuperation, now I am really off! I had sort of hoped for a couple more paychecks, but I guess I will make that up somewhere.

My daughters gave me accupuncture for my birthday gift. I can say I know something about it now. I would definitely do it again. And I got to spend some of my time on my Birthday with my eldest daughter. I still want to spend a little bit more time with my youngest daughter. She has had a writing project due, and has been a bit occupied, but eventually we will get a chance!

Now that I am in my first full week of unemployment, I am racing through my days to get all my items on my To Do list all finished. I seem to be adding more on than I am taking off! I am actually getting some things done though.

Today, I learned to operate the bucket on the Dig It machine. No wonder the guys want to work that! I had a good time too! I just can't wait for tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • I would not really say living with my father is an accomplishment, how abt leaving a controling relationship and rehabing my pony, while battling one of the worst depressive episodes of my life time, in which I again live with my father.Corrilation. Yes.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home