Savored Moments

Monday, June 26, 2006

Beautiful Breakfast

As I opened my eyes this morning, my daughter came through my bedroom door. Since she rarely is up before lunch, this was a shock. She had not been able to sleep all night long and as soon as reasonable, had come to join me for company. This morning, I was accompanied by my daughter in the feeding rituals. It is always a pleasure for me to enjoy my cats when they are at their best and normally morning is a good time for them. But today was special because I got to start my day with my daughter too! After all the critters had been fed their breakfast, then the humans get to have theirs. I was attempting to get everything ready and was handing things off to daughter #2. Out of the blue, she asked if we could have breakfast outdoors. Nothing could have been better to start the day. The sun was beautiful, the breeze was cool, great company and we were able to share our milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home