Savored Moments

Monday, June 12, 2006

Everything falls together!

On occasion everything just falls together. For years I have listened to the radio show, Prairie Home Companion. This year a movie has been made about the show. I have enjoyed the programming and often will recall something from the show and relate it to my mother, who does listen occasionally.

I didn't realize that over the years, my daughter had heard the show and had appreciated a few of its merits. So, when she asked me to go to the movie, I was stunned. She found out the dates and times of the movie premiere and issued an invitation via an index card at my place at the table. I had been discussing the movies premiere with my mom and for some reason assumed she had called and my daughter had left me a message. What a wonderful surprise to find that we all wanted to see the movie.

We went and had a good time at the movie theatre - three generations. Such a nice memory made!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home